Mister Car Wash has locations in 16 states and selected Tucson, Arizona for its headquarters location. In doing so, the company also wanted to take advantage of the thriving urban and University environment near downtown Tucson. Considering its perceived business model of consolidating existing car wash locations and reviving them into profitable Mister Car Wash assets, it only made sense to choose an existing, abandoned historic building near downtown Tucson to repurpose into their new headquarters. This project was a redevelopment of the existing First Baptist Church building built in 1952. The building had been used as a school previously but had been vacant since 2007. As a school, the development had previously benefited from shared parking with an adjacent church and on-street parking. Now that the project was being redeveloped as office, the City of Tucson required full parking code compliance. We utilized a creative approach to both the engineering and entitlement aspects of the parking challenge, which resulted in a favorable outcome for the owner.